what out there really helps clear up acne???

i feel like i have tried everything there is. But it never really works like it says it does.

Favorite Answer

I used to have bad acne when I was a teen. I saw the dermatologist for years, tried retin-a, and tetracycline, nothing worked. When I was 18 he put me on acutane. This is a very aggressive drug, but it did work. If you haven't tried it you may want to look into it, it cured my problem like nothing I had ever seen before. Good luck!

I had bad acne and tried anything I could find. I started using Clear.now about 3 months ago and my skin is clear. It cost a little more than some things but it was worth it for me. They sell it in a 3 step or individually; I just use the wash (about $18)

http://wscott3.qbeautyzone.com/

click on : acne skin care

How old are you? What really helped for me was going on birth control pills. I never had any problems with acne while I was on it and when I stopped taking if many years later, my acne never came back.

ProActiv worked for my daughter in approximately two weeks. She started using it in ninth grade and is still using it and her skin is clear and beautiful.