why do limabeans spark in the microwave?

Favorite Answer

Spark? Are you sure the container you have them in doesn't have any metal on it? You can't put any metal in the microwave or it will spark. Limabeans themselves should't spark.

You might have some metal in there maybe a spoon or the can itself You shouldn't put metal in a microwave once in my school a boy in my class put foil in the microwave then he just forgot about it so the electricity went out SO be carefullll

They do not spark. The only thing that will cause ANY spark is metal. A twist tie with the metal wire in the center, tiny piece of tin foil stuck in there somewhere. Other than that, NO WAY,, NO HOW

Try taking them out of the can first. It helps to use a can openner to get them out, I find it difficult to remove them from the can with out taking the top off first. Good Luck.

Yuck, keep them where they belong. In a freezer bag, in your freezer - meant to be kept as an ice bag for first aid. Don't heat or eat them! Ever!

CZ they don,t go in their.