Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

I am a convicted felon, in college, what type of real jobs can I get, that actually pay 35K+ salary?

I don't want to waste precious college money if no one will hire me

Favorite Answer

get a good lawyer & push to get pardoned

1) Going to college isn't a waste

2) What is the magic number of $35K? I think you're aiming too high. Learn to be okay with just $30K and work your way up.

3) Ask. I can tell you what I think, but ask around. Ask professors. You can't be around kids, but sometimes if you were to work in business, science, or manual labor you can be a felon and get a nice job.

better off furthering your education to Law School. Best thing to do is write letters to various businesses that you would like to work for and explain your situation. See which ones will hire you and what your salary range would be.

If you work for yourself, then you won't have a problem either. If you have a unique quality that you think that will make you good money, use it and make somke good $$$.

You may not like what I have to say but even McDonalds won't hire convicted felons.

Consult your public government office, they'll help you find a job.

I don't want you to waste precious space if no one in this forum is likely educated on career advising.. especially since this is a SPORTS , specifically World Cup forum!

It depends on what your crime was. You should be asking your guidence counselor this question, if they don't know they answer tell them you want them to find someone who does know. Although you should know what you can and can't do with your past history.

Good Luck. Every one deserves a second chance.

College is never a waste. Good Luck!!!

I'll do your job, lookman...

!seen

prostitution, drug dealer, theif, murder for hire, etc................

• Ghjjf

thanks alessandro. im marking them for later lol