Harvest moon magc melody please help quickley?

I can't seem to get a blue feather in MAGIC MELODY not wonderful life it is nearing the 2nd year please help my girl has all hears quickly please

Favorite Answer

Do you have a level 3 house upgrade (two story house)? You can't propose until you have the level 3 house and a big bed. You'll know that it's time when Mayor Theodore comes to your house and talks to you about "settling down" in the town. He'll take you to the bottom of a cliff and you'll have to scale the cliff while dodging rocks. You get the blue feather when you get to the top.

Like I said, you can ONLY get the blue feather after Theodore mentions it to you.

you have to get a 3 level house and a big bed. then the mayor will give you a feather. but there's no time limit so you can take a while. also to get a 3 level house you have to befriend Kurt, joe, or woody and first buy a level2 house. then you upgrade to a level3 house and then you can buy a big bed at the junk shop. i hope this helps!