NONAME
Lv 5
NONAME asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

K im not one of those obessed people but what did happen at Anna Nicole Smith i didnt hear?

at school we were talking about it and i was just wondering

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

she died....drug overdose....not surprising

• 1 decade ago

the police examiner announced today that they found no sign of murder or foul play surrounding the death of Anna Nicole. They found that she accidently overdosed on perscription medication. All of the perscription drugs found in her body were perscribed to her or her boyfriend, Howard K. Stern. In addition, she had two infections, and that might have played a role in her death.

However, it is my opinion, as well as the opinion of many, that Howard K. Stern slipped her all of those drugs, thereby he made her overdose. She was on those pills for a while, and she would know how much of the pills she would be able to take without overdosing. I think that her BF ground up the pills and put them in her juice. He is currently holding on to all of her money.

• 1 decade ago

sleeping medication and at least eight other prescription drugs led to Anna Nicole Smith's accidental overdose.

• cheoli
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The examiners said it was a drug overdose of prescription drugs. I think this is one of those cases that we will never know the actual truth. She always wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe, guess she got her wish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

She had 9 drugs found in her body. Most being tranquilizers, valium, ativan, etc, and chloro-hydrate, which was lethal, this is usually given before a doc preforms a procedure on someone to put them out. She was also using dirty needles, which led to infection. So yes an over dose...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She died of an accidental overdose....check people.com to see the whole thing.

• rose01
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

there saying it was a accidental overdose

no illegal drugs, i personaLLY i think that is a crock of ****! i think howard k stern killed her for the money that her daughter will be getting, i feel verry sorry for her baby girl, i just hope howard dont kill her neather

• fabee
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

She was found dead that's it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.