full house mom?

who played the mom in that one episode of full house where they show her coming home with newborn michelle? Is she actually still alive or is that why her character really never was on the show? Thanks so much.

ok this has been a LOT of help, thanks so much. One of you mentioned that dj said her mom died in a car accident when kimmy tried to drink & drive....where can I find that particular episode? thanks so much.

Favorite Answer

On the show the mom died in a car accident (drunk driver hit her). That is the whole reason jesse and joey moved in. That video was a home video when the mother was still alive.

Pam Katsopolis-Tanner (1958 - 1987), the girls' mother, Jesse's sister and Danny's wife, who was never actually seen in the series, except in the form of a home video when she and Danny brought Michelle home from the hospital. The video was shown in the episode 'Goodbye Mr. Bear'. She was killed by a drunk driver before the series began. She has been described as always smiling, overexcitable, and awful at punctuality. On the show the mom died in a car accident (drunk driver hit her). That is the whole reason jesse and joey moved in. That video was a home video when the mother was still alive.

• It is unclear who plays Mrs. Tanner.

Pam Katsopolis-Tanner (1958 - 1987), the girls' mother, Jesse's sister and Danny's wife, who was never actually seen in the series, except in the form of a home video when she and Danny brought Michelle home from the hospital. The video was shown in the episode 'Goodbye Mr. Bear'. She was killed by a drunk driver before the series began. She has been described as always smiling, overexcitable, and awful at punctuality.

dont know who played her, but in the storyline she died due to a drunk driving accident (as said in the episode where Kimmy tried to drive home after dring and DJ wouldnt let her)

That was just a flash back. She died in a car accident I think. I know she died some how. That is why joey and the joker came and lived with danny, to help raise the girls.

I believe that they looked at video because Michelle didn't know the mom (like the dj and steph). I do believe that a drunk driver (sadly) killed the mom and that's why Joey and Jesse moved in with the girls.

The woman was Michelle, D.J. and Stephanie's mother. She was played by Christie Houser in the episode "Goodbye Mr. Bear".

Shortly after giving birth to her third child Michelle, she was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver.

I used to watch that all the time! Here's what I found :

Pamela Tanner's (Danny's wife and the girls' mother) cause of death was a car accident involving a drunk driver.

Not sure who played her.

I don't know who played her, but she was not shown in the show because she was dead. She died in a car accident in which she was hit by a drunk driver.

I tried findign out who she was, couldnt find it but the reason she wasnt around was because she was dead.