Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Would you buy Britney' Spear's new album?

I would buy it. She's not that bad and she has good music. Brit is just going through a really tough time right now.

Favorite Answer

No I wouldn't buy any of her albums. I never considered her at all talented.I think she got where she is by wearing her pants low enough to see her crotch not her singing ability.

• prchik

well even though she is going through hard times. i still am a britney fan. and if her new album is good. i will buy sure why not.

No, only because I never really cared for her. My three young g'daughters once loved her music but then something happened & she wasn't the kind of role model my son & his wife wanted for their daughters anymore. Look at her now! Sheesh!!!!

Nope, didnt buy the other ones earlier,wasnt ever a big fan

I own all of her albums. So yes. I still Brit-brit.

why could you want too??? ewwww! yet besides i tunes and yoou may additionally pass to the artists myspace in the event that they have one, yet i does not advise it, attempt listening to some stable (not pointless) song.

Only if i like whats on there.

• *Cara*

You couldn't give me one of her albums.

Not even if the price was one cent.

If it was cheaper than a frisbee.