Which law and order is the best?

Mine is criminal intent but that is just because of "Gomer Pile"

Favorite Answer

I like both Criminal intent,and SVU, the story lines are both good, but with svu there is a DA, not on criminal intent anymore.I did hear that the original Law&Order might be cancalled, due to the ratings, and that Fred Thompson is going to run for President.

I like SVU the best. Criminal Intent seems to be the same thing episode after episode.

Plus, Ice-T is in SVU.

I think that svu, is now the best show. I was really good, then CI came out and it was so different then the other, but after all the changes, and Logan on it, it seems just like L&O. Grogin was the shitzz. but now he on every other show, and the new Capt, and all the changes, might as well be just L&O. nice Full metal jacket, ref/

I think SVU (Special Victims Unit) has the best storylines and guest stars. I love how you think you know who did it on there, but it turns out to be another person. Plus, Hargitay and Meloni work amazing together.

Criminal Intent is the best! I love to watch it, even the re-runs. Vincent Donofrio is great!

In my opinion, SVU allows you to get into the characters way more than any of the other ones.

The "original style" Law and Order is the best L&O. They do need to replace the D.A. on that show; and then Lt. Van Buren. Nothing against either, but no character should be on that show forever.

I vote SVU! I get really bored when I watch CI sometimes. SVU has such interesting story lines!!!

It is SVU now that Brisco is gone from "regular" Law & Order.

SVU... Christopher Meloni is hot, and I like the storylines better.