®
® asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

~~~~Roller Coasters~~~~~?

Do you love riding roller coasters or are you scared? Are you going to ride any this summer? I use to love them until I ended up having a work related back injury!!!

• Ally
    Favorite Answer

I love roller coasters!! Especially getting front coaster!! Ahh, then when You go down the hill and you lift out of your seat? I love it. I'll be riding lots of them this year as I did last year as well at the bessst Amusment Park in the world CEDAR POINT!! I only live like 45min from it!

I Love Roller Coasters! I am definately gonna ride some

I like them. I wish I had more chances to ride roller coasters. I can't remember the last time I did ride one, and I don't plan on riding anytime soon.

i admire curler coasters. I went to an entertainment park with my sister on Thursday and rode curler coasters AAAALLL day! And took 4 gravols throughout the time of the day to ward off vomitting because of the fact i grew to become into so nauseous. Then as quickly as I wasn't nauseous anymore, i began out up returned lol. they are relaxing! particularly whilst they pass the different way up! =D

AAHHHHH :P omg there so much fun....i mean with me its like

"omg! that roller coaster looks like so much fun ...IM'a gonna ride it!!"

and then when i get strapped in i get a panic attack....i start telling the employees "Please get me off!!!!!...can You unlock this thing please i dont wanna do This...PLEASE!!!!"

then the ride starts ------------ahhhhhh i start screamingand then when i go in a loop and i feel likemy heart just hit my stomach, or when it starts going up the hill, i feel like i have to go tinkle realy bad cause im nervous! and then down the hill ahhhh...!!!! in rides i always lower my head and go into a little ball, so in roller coaster pictures i come out looking retarded and my friends and people always laugh at the picturehahaha :)but in the end its all FUN none for me this summer? idk , but i still love.hate them..actually really luv them:D

I love them even more than I love men. Last year, I vacationed to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, rode Apollo's Chariot, and got whiplash. Then I rode the Lochness Monster and peed myself.

that sucks about your injury, i would hate that because i really enjoy roller coasters well some anyway

Love em' I m hitting CEDAR POINT this year and Six Flags Great Adventure ....They have a new HUGE wooden coaster ! http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/Rides/ElTor...

Source(s): Yes..I'm one of those people that waits for a seat in the FRONT CAR !
  • CJBig

Yes they scare me, but I love to ride them anyway.

Love 'em! Of course they scare me...that's the whole idea! I'll ride one if I get a chance. Probably have heart failure, but it'll be fun!