Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

ewwww...my ex is a PIG!?

we walked by eachother and he didnt even look at my face he was looking at my chest! i was SO mad i was like DUDE go away! why is that the only thing guys care about anyways!?!?

Favorite Answer

not all guys think like that. But it is normal and healthy. ignore him. He must like what you have and you should be happy that he can't get it.

Guys think with the wrong head sometimes... and studies have shown that most men think about sex in some form at least every 7-9 seconds. That's a lot. lol... they just get overwhelmed, and they're eyes just roam around till they find a focal point...and sometimes,it's at the wrong thing... Yes, a lot fo guys can be pigs and give the rest of the 'good'guys a bad name...

good luck.

Not all guys. I'm sick of people on here globalizing a whole group of people just because everyone they know are assholes! Maybe you should stop surrounding yourself with jerks and find a gentleman.

• Kris

He's your ex for a reason...dont let him get to you anymore. Stop getting hung up on his immature ways. Your better than he is...OBVIOUSLY! So let it go and who cares what he does anymore. Remember that you are better than him...so go find someone who will respect you and worship you in all your glory!

Guys are pigs u said it all, but let him look at what he lost lol

I don't know. Sometimes when this guy at school asks me for a hug, I think he wants one, 'coz he wants to you know. My girls are huge too. Guys can be shallow and dumb sometimes

all guys are pigs i mean even if he is the nicest boy in the world he is just INTERESTED but trust me he likes you for who you are !

I have being trough that,that makes me sooo mad.

Maybe they do that because they aren't mature enough.

so if a guy walked by you and his thing was sticking out to were you could see it you wouldnt stare?

He didn't look at your face because he doesn't like you. He does like breasts, though, so that's what he looked at.