Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

ewwww...my ex is a PIG!?

we walked by eachother and he didnt even look at my face he was looking at my chest! i was SO mad i was like DUDE go away! why is that the only thing guys care about anyways!?!?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

not all guys think like that. But it is normal and healthy. ignore him. He must like what you have and you should be happy that he can't get it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Guys think with the wrong head sometimes... and studies have shown that most men think about sex in some form at least every 7-9 seconds. That's a lot. lol... they just get overwhelmed, and they're eyes just roam around till they find a focal point...and sometimes,it's at the wrong thing... Yes, a lot fo guys can be pigs and give the rest of the 'good'guys a bad name...

good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not all guys. I'm sick of people on here globalizing a whole group of people just because everyone they know are assholes! Maybe you should stop surrounding yourself with jerks and find a gentleman.

• Kris
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

He's your ex for a reason...dont let him get to you anymore. Stop getting hung up on his immature ways. Your better than he is...OBVIOUSLY! So let it go and who cares what he does anymore. Remember that you are better than him...so go find someone who will respect you and worship you in all your glory!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Guys are pigs u said it all, but let him look at what he lost lol

• 1 decade ago

I don't know. Sometimes when this guy at school asks me for a hug, I think he wants one, 'coz he wants to you know. My girls are huge too. Guys can be shallow and dumb sometimes

• 1 decade ago

all guys are pigs i mean even if he is the nicest boy in the world he is just INTERESTED but trust me he likes you for who you are !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have being trough that,that makes me sooo mad.

Maybe they do that because they aren't mature enough.

• 1 decade ago

so if a guy walked by you and his thing was sticking out to were you could see it you wouldnt stare?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He didn't look at your face because he doesn't like you. He does like breasts, though, so that's what he looked at.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.