Who would you rather have as the present president, bush or Tarzan's Cheetah?

I know it's not much of a choice but I tried to come up with two creatures of the same mentality.

.

Favorite Answer

That's a hard one, but Tarzan's cheetah would be a better leader.

• em<3

Bush. And the cheetah has no where near the mentality that President Bush does. This is a place to help people and ask real serious questions, not make people angry. So please be quiet you rude liberal. You don't need to go dissing people like that, you can make your opinions heard in a nice way too you know.

Bush all the way, I wouldn't want anything that reminds me of you liberals and Tarzan's monkey does exactly that.

EDIT:

Are you people on this question that young that you don't even know that Tarzan's cheetah was a chimpanzee and Cheetah was it's name?

God you people are stupid.

• jorst

I thought our present president was Tarzan's Cheetah.

• Mother

President Bush. Thank you for the fun question and the 2 points. Have a wonderful day.

I will vote for the Cheetah, as he could be contained and trained to do useful chores, and be pleased with a banana. Bush, on the other hand, seems to have an insatiable appetite for power, and no regard for consequences to others.

How about Hillary, as an intelligent choice? Best wishes

Tarzan's Cheetah...at least they know how to catch their prey...(bin laden)...and have at least some capacity for reason..plus they're pretty unlike chimps..

• Pop D

I am also a Veteran, and I choose Cheetah. Can't do any worse than Bush.

I'd rather have the Pres. Of Iran so he could shut some people up on YA.

I think that Cheetah would be a whole lot less dangerous.