free ringtones?

Do you know where i can find free ringtones without having internet on my phone

Favorite Answer

Thousands of free softwares, tones,themes, and games available. Go to www.mobango.com (only free registration is required) or visit www.imserba.com or www.mobile9.com. If your phone has gprs then visit www.mobilust.net or www.wap.mobango.com or www.wapain.net or www.wapshare.net. Search and download your favorites directly to your phone .

This is what I do. I go to either yahoo music, or youtube and type the video that I want. I adjust the sound on my computer (not to high because it will be distorted) and then record the video. You have to play with the sound and timing to get it right, but after that it's easy. Then I set the video to my incoming calls. It's easy. On a scale of 1-10 it's about a 7.5 and its ALWAYS free.

I haven't paid a dime for ring tones since I found http://www.ringtoneradar.com/ and I don't think you need an Internet-enabled phone to qualify for the free tones.

many websites

well u can go on the computer and look or look in mazigines.