1. twice a number. 2. product of 18 and a number. 3. 6 less than twice a number.?
please help me with those 3 questions:(
please help me with these also.
4. 15 more than the quotient of a number diveded by 6
5. 9 less than the product of 8 and a #
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
- SwamyLv 71 decade ago
Well, your question is not clear. Are the three conditions pointing to the same number? It cannot be since a number cannot be twice itself and less than twice itself. So, they are three different questions.
1. twice a number: If n is the number, 2n is twice that number. Example - let 3 be the number. 6 is twice 3. 3 X 2 = 6
2. Produt of 18 and a number: If n is the number, product of 18 and n. Again an example: 18 X 3 = 54
3. 6 less than twice a number means 2n - 6. If n is 3, 2n is 6 and 2n - 6 = 0
If this is not what you wanted, sorry but your question needs to be clearer.