? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Tee Hee, I just saw a bunch of kids get off a short bus, why am I laughing? Tee Hee!? Eating skittles, weeee??

WOW! it sure is easy to call out the newbies, isn't it?? hahahahahahahahaha! If ya dont get the joke, dont answer the question. Psh.......

Favorite Answer

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT CRAZY PEOPLE LIKE US DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON CHICK!!!!!!!!!!

• CJBig

What is wrong with you. I hope one day you have a child that rides the short bus and see how you feel when someone laughs at your child. You really are an insensitive *****. By the way I have an autistic 5yr old son who rides the short bus and he has more intelligence and class in his big toe than you will ever achieve in your whole life. You really are a looser aren't you?

Source(s): A parent

That is so mean! Don't laugh at them! My cousin has down-syndrome. He once did ride a bus like that. Why would you laugh at something like that? How would you feel if you were like that and people laughed at you? It's not like they can control acting or looking the way they do. You are a meanie!

You wouldn't be laughing if someone you loved was born with special needs or God forbid, if you yourself ever have a child with special needs. Grow up!

I hope you don't choke on those Skittles!

Source(s): Aunt of 3 special needs children.

I have a friend that has a daughter that is MR and that is a very hurtful comment. I sure hope your children are all okay (that is if you ever get mature enough to have kids)

Yay! A good question! A short bus! Skittles!!! That is hilarious!

On a serious note, that really is not funyy. That is sad... You should be ashamed of yourself. What if YOU had special needs? It is a short bus, and skittles????? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKIN' MIND????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

You didn't happen to be looking in a mirror when ya saw this, did you?

were you the first one to get off the bus?

cause you rode the 2 seater bus your self.

Are you sure they're Skittles? Better check again.

Cuz, you just missed your bus!

And your helmet is a little too tight...