i get these really bad headaches not often maybe once a month? but when i get these headaches i also get?

nauseous. and feel like i need to vomit!!! is this normal or should i be worried?

thanks

• Lydia
    Favorite Answer

You could be getting migraines. Go see the doc and explain everything to him or her.

It can be tricky to tell the difference between a migraine and a headache, unless you know what to look for. These are the most common migraine symptoms:

Throbbing pain, usually on one side of your head, which can keep you from doing everyday tasks.

Sensitivity to light.

Sensitivity to sound.

Nausea.

so, if you are suffering from migraine it's normal.

You're probably getting migraines. I know someone who got migraines a couple times each month and couldn't do anything but stay in bed (and was vomiting). Accupuncture helped them more than any traditional doctors with medicine did.

My co-worker has the exact same symptoms. He had to get migraine medication for it. From what he told me, it is the only thing that helps him.