Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

It's Monday, office stress is extreme, and I have to work late AGAIN. Who wants to help me throw a tantrum?

Favorite Answer

Before engaging in any online tantrum, see your pysician to make sure that this tantrum is right for you.

Alrighty then lets stretch out a little before our actuall tantrum, put those arms in the air... all the way up.. touch that ceiliing..very good... now put your foot on the desk and lower yourself down slowly.. make it hurt the tantrum wil be that much better if you are in pain.

Now the tantrum. Using your arm still warm from streching, wipe everything offf the top of your desk, be sure to scream like a banchee as you do this, fellow co-workers should be moving away from you if your did this right. Now make your way to the window, kicking things that you just knocked to the floor, still screaming, you can throw in a vulgarity or two in reference to staying toiday at this point. IS security there yet? No? Good. Now lets open that window.........

Sounds like someone has a case of the "Mondays" haha! You need to take some time off and enjoy a nice evening watching OFFICE SPACE :)

Cajun Martinis in about 30 minures.

• leslie

Oh, that's just funny! I can't help you throw one, but take comfort in the fact that there sure are lots of others kicking and screaming along with you. Gee, misery loves company, lol.

Happy hour, anyone?

• ooooh, me. I help u, u help me?!

Really, it's just a job. If it makes u that unhappy, QUIT. There are so many other jobs out there that u can honestly find a job with regular hours. Good luck 2 u with empathy.

Also: I think Ron has already had a few to many martinis (minutes).

im with ya on that one i soo hate mondays

Pick up your keyboard and hit your monitor

Hey, it's only a job!

i will... i am working 8am - 9pm...i got a ton o' stress too

I am smashing plates on the floor for you right now !!!!!!!!!!!