What website can I use to find things in Tulsa like restaurants, clubs, events, concerts, etc ?

Favorite Answer

The best Tulsa Website that is all about the local businesses, restaurants, clubs, events, or whatever is www.tulsa.tv . It is a lot like Yahoo and Google but it is much more interactive and unbelievably local. They have local videos, weather, and news. They even have contests and coupons from local businesses.

If you are looking for anything in Tulsa... www.tulsa.tv is your answer. I love it and use it everyday.

Source(s): www.tulsa.tv; community spirit; local news here in Tulsa have done several stories on the site.

It might be a lame answer, but google! I use google local for just about everything. Go to google local and type in Tulsa, OK then look up restaurants, and you'll find them. Same goes for concerts.