DO guys like...?

do guys like girls who skateboard or do they think its wierdddd

Favorite Answer

Don't take this the wrong way, but most girls who try to skate board do it like 'girls' and that's what turns guys off. If you're really good at it and do it because you like it (not trying to get or impress guys), that's a plus. Just don't start trying to fake stuff to get guys attention. That's the worst thing a girl can do.

If it is something they share in common it can be very good but I'm not sure in general. I think alot of boys would think it tomboyhess for a girl to be riding a skateboard. Like they may like other girls more then the boys. Although this day and age alot of sports that used to be only men have really opened to women as well so if is something you enjoy whey care what a boy thinks. The boy that likes you for you won't care if you skateboard and that is the important thing.

Different strokes for different folks. Some guys like girls who skateboard, some don't. You never can tell. All you can do is be yourself and some guy who likes that will find you.

Guys should like you for who you are so if they can't get over you and your skateboarding then they are not the right one for you and they are just stuck up.

Depends on the guy. A prep from Harvard probably wouldn't like the same thing as a punk who dropped out in 8th grade.

-D

• Chloe

You should be yourself! There are guys that like it and if they dont then you know they are not for you

Do you skateboard naked?

If I were a guy I would think it's cool...Dana??