could someone please tell me how not to feel nervous before seeing someone that I really like a lot? We'll se

e each other in few hours and I am begining to feel butterflied i my stomach, nosia and the like. Can hardly concentrate on school work or even go to eat something, though I know i should. So, any suggestions in this matter here? ???????? What should I think about to help me be cool and distracted. We are already on the kissing level, but I am still feeling nervous and all that. He said that I am a bird in his eyes, but in any case...

Favorite Answer

i think its nice to feel nervous...as you get to know him this feeling will go away...enjoy it now

Well I think that's natural for you too feel that way about your man. It's even cute. I used to get butterflies everytime I saw my ex boyfriend. And we went out for almost a year. So I think it's natural. Try to eat and concentrate on your school work tho

I find that thinking of possible enjoyable things you want to talk about with him helps a lot. think about the possible responses he'll have, and how you will respond to his responses. that way, your mind will think you've already done it, therefore will result in you not feeling as nervous.

if that doesn't work, watch a little tv, and try to forget about it. don't worry about what he thinks, and just go with the flow.

Take a shot of Jack Daniels followed by a beer straight down that usually knocks the edge off. Also, it is spelled nausea.

• sugar

i know how you feel...i felt the same way but not really no more.....i really do anything to help but you just gottah be yourself and dont be nervous because thats the thing that you wont get any guys for...im not just saying you but others too you know.....but yea....if you see him again....try talking to him....that i think will make you feel way better than usual

I am sure you have heard it before, but just be yourself. sounds like he already likes you for you, so no need to impress him or act differently around him. Just be confident in yourself and know that you snagged a great guy!

well sounds like you like him alot alright. Lets see.......not much you can do eccept to try and be normal and act yourself. try and think about something funny or talk to a friend to keep your mind off of him till you see him. The more that you will be together it will be easier.

• Bailey

go potty

go for a brisk walk

chew some gum or suck on a lollipop

go for a drive

sing a funny jingle/song

Just get drunk you'll have no nerves and the clothes come off faster that is if your 21.

i guess just relax and occupy your mind until then. if you need to do schoolwork or something just take some deep breaths and try and concentrate again.

Read some poetry. Maybe you'll realize that he's a retard. "A bird in his eyes"? That **** makes no sense.