If I am signed on in two places with Instant Messenger, will both computers get the IM's?

If my AIM is on two different computers and someone IMs me, will both computers be able to see the IM I recieved? What about things I say back, will those be recorded on both computers?

If I am signed on to AOL in two different places, will I get the IM's I recieve in both places? Will both places record what I am saying back? Is there any way to set it so I can do this?

and no, it doesn't automatically boot me off, it just gives me the option of booting the other computer off.

Favorite Answer

You will get the messages both places, if you don't kick the other one off. Also, both must be in the same state...ie, they both must be away or both must be not away. Otherwise the one that is not away will get the messages.

both computers will receive the incoming messages, when you sign on it should ask a question. and you can be signed on at both at the same time, the idiot above me probably thought you were talking about Yahoo! messenger.

no....

when you login the 2nd time..the first computer gets booted offline..