Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

what is your pets name?

it is a cutie and moews

Favorite Answer

Dixie, Cornbread (in the avatar), Shasta, Smokey. All pretty kitties!

My female cats are named: Ms Claudia, Shadows, Granny Empsy, Tansy, Niobe and Sweet Emma.

My male cats are named: Slick Morris, Buddy, Oliver and Hairball Harry McDoughal.

I sent 1 female cat to a friends Parent's farm. Her name is Tabitha Tubbs

The ones who passed over to the other side were;

Jessie (male), McBeth, Fergus, Annie and Chloe.

I found homes for Psyche, Piper and Tinkerbell.

Dog: Droopy

Cats: Patches, Boo-Boo, Oopsy, Nose, Root, Smarty, Simba, Princess

Shadow Magic Cole

My Babys Name is Cali & no its not for California & she is a 13 month old calico

I knew for about 8 weeks i was going to get him well so i thought i was getting the boy i even had girl names too but there was a 1/8 chance of me getting the only girl but i lucked out i had thought of other names but when i seen her & shes a calico i had to name her cali .. i tried the other names talking to her on the way home but they just didnt work but when i said cali she looked at me .. i knew shed like it so yeah 1 year later she is still my baby & my number 1 calico cat but when shes in trouble Its Cali Lee or California Lee

Pookie.

Pookie M. Dookie.

The "M" stands for "Meister."

As in "the Pookmeister."

Variations on that name include "Pookmeister Dookmeister," "Dookster," "Pookiemeister Dookiemeister," "Pookster," and the current fave, "Pook-A-Dooks."

One time he got a credit card application in his name. We filled it out together. He got a letter about ten days later saying his application was denied because he didn't have "sufficient credit history."

I showed the letter to him. He just sniffed it and looked at it and didn't say anything.

I framed it and hung it on the wall.

It was hilarious to get a letter addressed to "Pookie M. Dookie."

And no, I do not have "a lot of time on my hands."

I work ten hours a day for the City of Los Angeles, and I have a very loving, affectionate, adoring boyfriend. I work on his ranch in Lake View Terrace when I am not taking care of my rescue kitties.

I just love my cat.

Source(s): Sole Proprietor, Kitty Godmother Rescues, Van Nuys, California, USA. Member, ASPCA, Humane Society, Last Chance For Animals, Sea Shepherd Society, Greenpeace.

My pets names are Tootsie the cat after the movie, Ziti the cat after the pasta, and Tanner the little chihuahua because I love that name.

• ?

Noodles

My cats are:

Butterball (named as a kitten, grew to be a mighty battle cat) called Butter - male

Scruffy - male

Sassy - female

All my cats belonged to other members of my family until they were given or catnapped. I changed two of their names but Butter knew his name too well and would not answer to Fred...well, everything he liked started with F - food, fighting and sex!

Rocky