Do American liberals ever get tired of trying to explain things to their conservative country men?

I feel for you....

Some argue we've already surrendered to the USA and more and more I'm beginning to think they are right.I'd prefer the CIA and the American nuclear weapons out of my country!

Favorite Answer

Lol, rofl....so funny. Yes, yes I do. It can be exhausting, and I know if I got them in person I could debate circles around most of these people. I am so sick of the childish insults, "libturds, lieberals, america-hater, Sillary Clinton, blah, blah, blah..." Meanwhile never answering the question. It's like arguing w/ a 5 year old. Sometimes I wonder why I even waste my time. Then I remember, well...I love my country and they have a right to hear the truth too. Fight on brother!! :o)

P.S. After over 4 years, I have turned my former Bush loving boyfriend into a semi-liberal...or at least a VERY moderate conservative. He was in the military and served in Iraq, so I had to de-program him. Mission Accomplished (hehe). Although, it is sad, b/c he really did join up to "protect our country from terroism", a couple of weeks post-9/11. He did the honorable thing, and he was used. Makes me very angry...and the more he sees, him too. *sigh*

Debate and an context setting for ones views is a good thing. Libs need to explain views to the right and vice versa.

Both sides have valid points and good theories and many things- they key is balancing both right and left.

• Dina W

I wish they would debate and explain, instead of using personal attacks. That would be a refreshing change.

That, and the majority of them answer a question with a question.... and never get to the point.

Will Belgium ever surrender to another country?

What country are you from?

The only thing that liberals get tired of is having the facts defeat their theories.

I am marrying one, and at times rather feel like smashing my head against a wall when we discuss politics.

No we never tire of telling the truth

but when it comes to teaching the republicans it is a bit like talking to Jerry's kids

• ?

Nah, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

We can only hope they get tired of it.

We aren't deaf, we are ignoring you.