Please answer this question? I need help?

Ok..Im 12 and everyone says im so pretty..I never feel pretty though...I have red hair and green eyes...But why dont guys ask me out? Im not fat or anything like that....Is it because of my hair being red I just dont understand...

• Favorite Answer

i dont not,

I didn't start dating till this year and I am fifteen. So you might not have any guys asking you out because you are too young. I don't think its because you have red hair and green eyes. If guys are judging you by your hair and eye color ten they are not the right guy for you, but you are still to young to be worrying about guys. Just worry about school and your girl friends. You can have so much fun in your teens with you girl friends.

No!! Red hair is beautiful!! And so is blonde, brown, black, etc... Your hair has nothing to do with it. But, I think I know why you're not being asked out.....YOU are too young my dear!! Worry about the dating crap in a few years. For now, just enjoy being a kid. Have Fun!!

PS...I'm sure you're gorgeous, so please don't think of yourself in any other way.

mabe it's because,

umm..lemme see

your wayy too young.

i didnt start dating until

i turned 15.