Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Please Rate This Joke...?

A new Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a

remote post in the African desert.During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent.

He asks the Sergeant why the camel is kept there.

The nervous sergeant said, "Well sir, as you know,there are 250 men here on the post and no women.

And sir, sometimes the men have 'urges'. That's why we

have the camel."

The Captain says, "I can't say that I condone this,but I understand about urges, so the camel can stay."

About a month later, the Captain starts having his own urges. Crazy with passion, he asks the Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent. Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls his pants down and has wild, insane sex with the camel. When he's done, he asks the Sergeant, "Is that how the

men do it?" "No, not really, sir ...They usually just ride the

camel into town where the girls are.

Favorite Answer

I give it a great big ROTFLMAO

8

on a scale from 1 to 10

you joke is about 4 1/2

Love it, a definite 10 out of 10

I'd give it an 8 - Funny as hell but you know the punchline when he says he "understands urges and the camel can stay".

Thats pretty funny,lol out of 10 i give it a 9

I love it so i will give you a 10 you really rock this one good job girl i just can not stop laughing at your joke i love it somuch you really hit the spot with this one and you made my day I'm going to have to use this joke one day because i love it somuch and good job once again.

thats funny and if it were real-very embarassing, ill give it a 9 because i cant help but feel a little bad for the guy and it was very funny

• dd

very good joke 10 out 10

out of 10 I would give it a 9... Funny

okay i giv u a 4 no 5