Where do you take your califonia real estate exam? What is a good book for the test?

HOw much does it cost?

All I can find are people trying to sell me courses and cds. I want to know a good book to study for the test and where to take it and real advice.

Thanks.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

You MUST use the study materials provided by the Real Estate board and you must pass certain requirements before you are allowed to take the course. And anyone who is trying to sell you courses and Cd's about it is not authorized to do so. And you can't just take the test without The Real estate boards prior approval. It is quite expensive about $1500+

this site gives you the steps to get your licence.

www.dilbeck.com

Source(s): Former Real Estate agent
  • zubik

India had a close superb fit after Australia's first innings batting,i concept it used to be well first innings from Aussies however India scored so rapid way to Dhawan and co and Australia's moment innings capitulation that occurred so rapidly at the final day can't be defined even through Ian Chappell.Batting for India clicked so good on this sequence,that they had a close superb fit.Australia will have to've drawn this fit however they ended up wasting at the final day thank you to a couple deficient batting in moment innings.