Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

What's Speedy Gonzalez's immigration status? (just curious)?

Sorry, sorry for being a mousist :(

Favorite Answer

U.S. Made by Warner Bros.

I didn't know he had one. As fare as I know he's a citizen of Mexico and loves living there. He's a total star and can travel to any country and get recognized. I'm sure if he wanted to become a citizen the Pres. would make him an honorary one. Wait no this is Bush we are talking about. I mean who's really gonna care anyway he's a mouse. Only place he could stay would be at Micky's anyway. Nobody likes mice in there home.

Speedy Gonzalez is a legal mouse,hes earned the right to be an American tax payer,SO WHY DO YOU ASK?

• DAR

There was a post with a link here earlier that said that 3 of his grandparents were 'without legal immigration documents' or some such. I've read similar statements elsewhere.

I haven't read it in the LA or NY Times, though.

Sigh........ I thought you had come up with a nickname for our Atty General.

The mouse had a pseudo Mexican accent. I think he was born in Downey.

Si, Senior. He's working construction over on Route 66. They pay him $15.00 per hour, under de table. His wife just had another baby, which makes 3,297 children. He good mouse, he work hard to build the amerikan dream for hees children. He like de free health care his 3,297 kids get here in Amerika. He habs 4,908 grandchildren. They all libe together in a 3-BR, 1 Bath home.

Juan

Source(s): Press Juan for English

Techinically, he has been in the United States for over seven years - he CAN get an official citizenship. But technically, he lives in Mexico, so really he is a "visitor."

He's an illegal. Mozzarella powder has the same affect on him as Kryptonite. The little bugger is just too fast for the border contol . He should apply to stay on security grounds. LOL

Speedy is too fast, but his buddy Slowpoke Rodriguez was caught and returned.

He is a mouse. He is not required to go through immigration as long as he doesn't try to pass himself off as human.

They booted him and broke off his tv deal. I heard he tried to zip pass the border again and they launched a heat seeking missle after his a**! Aye Curumba!

speedy across the border and river