My boyfriend want a job in cars?

Doing body kits, seats and stuff he want to start college what program should he take

2 Answers

  • Spee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    the program you listed is for mechanics. he might be interested in body work or something else. He should look for a job at an auto body shop or ask them about how to become one of them. If he's interested in mechanics (maintenance, diagnosis, repair, and performance modifications), then he should go to a traditional program like the one you listed. then he should look into becoming ASE certified.

  • 1 decade ago

    if he really wants a career in cars going to a traditional college would be a complete waste of time and money he should try a trades school or even apply for a job doing those things where some one would be willing to train him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.