what do you do when you in forbearing and you know you can.t pay a house no of 1.000.00 amonth and you own the

and you only make 255.00 a week and the house is yours.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go to the bank that owns the property and offer them a short sale. Just let them know the situation and they will work with you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.