Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

How many of you will support a Zell Miller run for the presidency as a Republican?

He could challenge the Democratic nominee to a duel and we could sell tickets. His campaign slogan would be, " Give 'em' hell, Zell."

Favorite Answer

I think the Republican nominee this time will be eating the backlash of eight years of truly arrogant behaviour. The people are tired of the Republican predilection for political blood sports, and disgusted with their behaviour.

Consider what a ticket with Hillary Clinton will encourage in the neoconservative chorus. That portion of the public who are sick to death of that stuff will vote for the Democrats, and those numbers could be enough to cost the GOP dearly.

So, we have to ask ourselves if we hate Zell Miller so much we want to put him that kind of position. Do we? What has he done to us?

The Republican nominee should be someone with strong White House connections, but it won't. There will be some attempt to pass off the candidate as unconnected with the excesses of the Bush league, like McClain. Then they can pretend to run against themselves.

Their theory will be that a public who bought George W. Bush will buy anything, and they may be right. Does Zell Miller deserve to be forced into keeping that company?

Silly, silly uninformed Liberal. Zell Miller was a Democrat senator from Georgia who is fed up with all the crap his party is doing and he is voicing his opinion which he has the right to do in a democracy, I know you believe in communism and socialism so that's why you bring this up as you think the Gestapo should take him away for that.

I would certainly listen to Zell before counting him out. Neither party can tell him what to do. I favor a candidate with a core set of values that he will live by.

Thats funny. Zell Miller, whoa, hold me back....lmao.

If Fred Thomspon does not enter the race this sounds like a great option.

I'll be a Zellot!

Investigate Senator Miller.

The E.T. forefather are parasites.

Who?

i woulnt niether will many other why not just vote for Edwards instead

I don't, he might yell at me, he is one angry man.