free information on tattooing?

everything you need to know about tattooing.setting up tattoo machine,what voltage is best,what angle you shoud hold tattoo machine,what needles you should use for out lines , shadeing. ect.....

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are looking for information about becoming an artist, start talking to them . Go to a tattoo shop or convention and ask the artists what they needed to get started. An independant artist will need to buy his/her own equipment, so there will be much more start up costs than working in an existing shop - you have to give part of your money to the shop, but they will advertise and provide alot of your supplies. I know you have to be certified, and there are classes you can attend to get the certification. Also, search on line for things like "tattoo supplies" and "licensed tattoo artist" and you should find decent info.

Source(s): Not a tattoo artist, but spend lots of time with them!
  • zubik
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i feel thats real. i wouldnt wanna move a tattoo artist that i do know nuthing approximately. we went to at least one that was once endorsed via a pal. we noticed his tattoo and we have been cheerful with it so we went there. so the fellow did get unfastened promoting.

• 1 decade ago

are u offering this information or are u looking for it?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you're online, key it up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.