Ti
Ti asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

That Howard K. Stern is one slick dude, isn't he?

How long do you believe it will be before he is indicted for wrong doing in the deaths of both Anna Nicole and her son?

Favorite Answer

I think he is a slick dude that has done wrong by helping Anna get to many drugs, but she was his boss and he probably would have gotten fried if he had not. Howard was with Anna for a good many years and I believe that he had learned to care deeply for her. No one was ever indicted for all the drugs that Elvis Presley took.be he died.

Slick right up to the time he is wearing pink panties and renamed "Sally" Stern in the joint, and taking it up the.....Indictments in less than 3 months.

apparently there is not enough evidence to try him on anna nicoles death but we will see about daniels this week.tommorrow they should release who the true daddy of danielynn is,i truly think it can be no one but larry birkhead.i hope there will be justice done for all of them and soon.good luck.

• Very sad to see that Howard K Stern will get a way with murder ... just like OJ did!!!

• cheoli

I don't think they are going to catch him. Kinda scarey 2 dealths and he was there for both. I'm quite worried about Danielyn.

They won't do anything to him because has covered his tracks and of course he is a lawyer, I just hope that he doens't get the baby. He is such a parasite.

I think that they won't catch him and he'll end up getting custody of her babygirl, what a mess!

Meh, who cares... She was an addict and she did it to herself. He may, however, have killed her son in hopes of starting a new family with their new kid..

he wont be indicted.yeah he is pretty slick.