how can i stop being so feminine?

I really don't like it! I want to stop and I realize that this is a part of me and I was just wondering if you had any advice for me on how to change it...I AM WILLING TO PUT IN THE WORK!!! to change that part of me I mean...

I wish to change it because it is embarrassing! I mean I don’t feel attracted to a guy with feminine voices...that’s just me though. I don’t necessarily like DEEP, DEEP voices either. I just want my voice to be normal.

Yes, I'm gay.

Favorite Answer

first thing I would do is try to talk in a slightly deeper tone. You don't have to be as deep as you can get, but a little deeper. Try to have a greater interest in more sporting events so you have a greater understanding and can speak almost as a subject matter expert. You're right, it will take a lot of effort on your part, but in time it will make you appear a little less feminine.

as for your voice if you have a light voice then you have a "tenor voice" which is the highest natural male voice.(which most male singers would die for as most men are baritones)

use it to your advantage and learn how to sing, in the process you can also be taught how to speak lower and how to control the tone of your voice!

Source(s): vocalist

you really cant stop being so feminine its not something that developed over night it probably was a product of your environment i think that it will come of naturally i use to be a tomboy but i grew out of it

Gosh, I wish you could just love yourself for who you are and realize that there's nothing ungodly about being feminine.

Love thyself.

Don't it's a major turn on for me

hey babe

there;s no prob with that...u r who u r!

but sure maybe see a speech coach if u want.

good luck.

why do you want to change it if its who you are?

to die gays

do you think your brother would be proud of how your acting? your being a compleat ***. Can't you open your mind a little bit?

Are you Gay?

Don't be gay.