Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

How do you get rid of acne nodules?

Ever since December of 2006 I have had a nodule on my cheek and it's almost April 2007 now and it won't go away. I can't go to a dermatologist because I know I could not talk about this kind of stuff with my parents or even my brothers or sister who have acne too. Help! I need a way to get rid of it, any idea's??!

Ever since December of 2006 I have had a nodule on my cheek and it's almost April 2007 now and it won't go away. I can't go to a dermatologist because I know I could not talk about this kind of stuff with my parents or even my brothers or sister who have acne too. Help! I need a way to get rid of it, any idea's??! --I wash my face three times a day, and I put toothpaste on it at night. I usually use the gel kind. And it's not working! Is there any at home treatment?!

By the way I am new to this thing, so sorry i repeated my question twice!

Favorite Answer

Are you washing your face at all with acne wash? You should be, and if you aren't, you'll need to see a dermatologist. Why wouldn't you be able to talk about your acne with your parents? If you have it, they obviously already know about it since they can see it on your face, and it's not like acne's uncommon or anything so don't be a baby. And if you dont see a dermatologist, you may end up with acne scars on your face, which are very ugly.

1

Source(s): I Cured My Acne - http://acneaway.raiwi.com/?zKMd

From experience the best thing you could do is go to a dermatologist. Talk to you parents, now acne is covered by most health insurances.

Two tips. If you put very warm water with a lot of salt in it on the area, it will a) dry out the area and b) bring it to the surface. Repeat that over and over. Secondly, do not touch it and lightly put anti-bacterial lotion on it. Works every time!

i had the same problem i got mine next to my nose in agust 2005 and it didnt go away till september 2006... i couldent make mine go away i tryed everything it juss went away by its self it got smaller and smaller now its pretty much gone, you can juss feel where its at but u cant see it. ...mayb someone cann tell you how to get rid of it but personaly i couldent get rid of mine i tryed everythin. it juss went away by its self.....