Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is the best experience, you feel, you ever had?

Choose anything... a trip, meeting a friend... be creative. :-)

Favorite Answer

You don't believe in asking difficult questions, do ya?!!

Best experience... (inner)... waking up, catching my eye in the mirror as I was brushing my teeth, and realizing that I was happy with me.

Best experience... (outer)... rock climbing for the first time. I remember looking down between my knees and seeing the tops of huge trees swaying many meters below, and being overcome by the fact that a few wee picks and cords held my body to the rock wall. It was the best feeling.

• axford

i like salad, by technique of no potential a chicken fan, yet at the same time as i'd prefer to stroll everywhere for 40 5 minutes, i'm chowin down on any foodstuff obtainable. (carefully of course) LOLOL. on the on the spot is Friday, so i'm gonna get me some BBQ. i could have an ingredient salad too even with the reality that. Dallas

Seeing Wicked for the second time. It was on the closing night. All the performances were top notch, the singing was beyond outstanding, and the show was, of course, sensational. It was everything I could've hoped it would ever be. I cried three times. I'm a wuss I know. And I'm scary obsessed with Wicked.

When I had my kids, both times, via c-section, I had an epidural and it was the best feeling ever. I was part numb and part awake and said so many idiotic things, and my husband recorded them but the words just kept coming out of my mind and I couldn't control them. Strange but relieved feeling!!

Other than seeing the Birth of my Children? I was at the tip of Sunshine Skyway Bridge, (Tampa) right as the sun hit the Horizon. Took my breath A-W-A-Y. I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Iggy

Chateau Lafitte Rothschild '38. Never to be achieved again.

The pride I have in being a mom and seeing my kids smile and laugh

The births of my children and grandchildren especially being there for the birth of my granddaughter.

Meeting my husband!

i feel best when i qualify 4 IIT JEE..an indian engg xam..bcoz its makes my parent most happy...n sure my family n me too....its makes my faculty proud