Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

What is the benefit If we use less resources ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing.

Resources are meant for man to use and create things with.

• Cirric
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hi. The benefit to you is less cost. The benefit to your children and future generations is that there will still be some resources left for them.

• 1 decade ago

If we use less resources now, we will have more to spare in the future and for future generations. It also gives us more time to find a new way of providing the energy that comes from the current resources.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ben Franklin: "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

Using less resources:

- Reduces pollution and greenhouse gases

- Conserves material, energy and financial resources for our future generations

- Keeps waste from being produced in the first place.

edit: Nothing? Ha! You adults must hate us kids.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the earth (and science back me up) has endless resources that even human cannot deplete. if we use less resources we are just hurting ourselves. but i do think the liberals may have a point in caring for our planet. we should do that anyway

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lower utility bills. I have low wattage fluorescent bulbs in my house because I don't like giving the power company all that money.

-

• xyz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

When we run out then there's no more, conserving gives more time to come up with alternatives, it is only common sense....that is... if one has a brain to understand.....or another way...no oil...no transportation...not even a skate board to get you to your favorite mall...to replace your grubby sneakers which there will be none...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Our kids and their kids and so-on gets to have the life we do, with not needing any resources.

• 1 decade ago

We repair some of the damage done to the environment. We leave a better world for future generations. We don't further destroy the worlds, rainforests, polar regions, etc.

• 1 decade ago

we might have forests for a while longer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.