Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is it fine to marry a girl who is four years older than me?

Can I marry a girl who is four year older than me. Actually my girlfriends were always older than me. Even my friends were 4 to 5 years older than me throughtout my entire life because I graduated at a younger age than my classmates. Now when I talk with a girl who is 21, she sounds too immature to me.By the way I am 22. Need some good advise.

Favorite Answer

Who cares how old she is. As long as she makes you happy.

you sound kinda like me.... I have ALWAYS been around older people.... even all of my friends are at least 5 years older.... i know what you mean when you say they are to Immature.... I am with a guy that is 9 years older and could not be happier... I think it all depends on the 2 people in the relationship and if they are at the same point in there life and if they want the same things out of life.

My husband is 9 years younger than I am. My previous husband was 6 years younger. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. My current hubby always like older gals -- he's very, very smart (high IQ) & could never tolerate younger gals. Enjoy!!!!

it depends. as u r accustomed with people older than you, then you should not have problem with this. i think you r the best judge of yourself. of course you must have problems with people of ur age, but, at the same time you should also consider ur family & society. as u will live the life with ur wife, so you should consider ur convenience, too. moreover, before selecting a wife, you should make her ur girlfriend & see how it goes!

It's totally fine to marry someone older. I've known guys that are married to women up to 10yrs older.

My wife is 9 years older than me and we are very happy. 4 years is nothing. Go for it.

Of course you can marry a girl older than you if you two connect well.

• Black

She's old enough to be your older sister. It's a very social thing - a taboo. that's what makes many do it. I would say, follow your heart, though I doubt that the woman sees you the same way.

My wife is 12-years older than me and we are very happy. Go for it.

yea a lot of guys are attracted to older women because of the maturity factor.

i say go for it but not because of the age difference but because you and her have a mutual feeling towards one another

-pz-