Can a girl get pregnant if she don't have sex with a guy? but guys finger her? ...?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How old are you about 6 ? Do you honestly not know how you get pregnant ? Time you talked to your mom or an older friend babe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not if that's all he does with her. How long before you get to have sex ed in school, sweetie? I think you're due for a talk about this with mom or dad, not with a bunch of strangers on the Internet, OK?

• 1 decade ago

Umm...if he comes on his hand and then fingers her, yeah. Even if he gets a little on his hand by accident, there is still some chance. So, regardless, even if it's just mutual masturbation, have him wear a condom.

• 1 decade ago

LOL if he does finger her there's just one little step to take to the next level....so watch out and wear a condom...lol, I mean let him wear one if you're a girl.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how old are u?

and girls can get pregnet only if she had sex and (im not going to complete cuz i don't want to teach anyone that thing)

and ask your parents there is a lot of perverts those days <<< i talk as a granny lol

• 1 decade ago

Theoretically if there's sperm on his finger and it's kept warm enough to sustain it until inserted into her then yeah it's possible, but highly improbable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.