Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why is it that many beautiful women always think that they are being stalked?

It seems to me that many of the girls that I date think that their ex's are stalking them? Are most dancers like this?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lots of women (not always attractive ones) like to claim that they're being stalked. I think it's a combination of insecurity and arrogance. They want you to believe that they're so desirable that no man can let them go; or, THEY want to believe it. They're usually attention whores. Don't waste your time with them.

BTW-being truly stalked can be a very scary experience. A woman who actually experiences it won't drop the subject into a casual conversation.

• :)
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No, it's not a dancer thing. It's a thing with vain women who think they're the most beautiful people in the world and that everyone wants them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most beautiful women think all men are stalking them except the ones that turn them on enough to sleep with - then it's ok.

Source(s): Personal experience.
  • 1 decade ago

eh, all the more power to ya if u can stand that ur girl is gawked at by numerous drunk men. but uhh about the question at hand.... maybe theyre just vain and like to think that. i highly doubt all of ur girlfriends have been stalked.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Actually I have been stalked by exes in certain ways..from myspace stalking to drive bys...

• 1 decade ago

Maybe if her ex valued her most for her appearance, as though she was his possession, or in a sick way like his "trophy".... If it were a guy like that, he might not want to see his "trophy" away from him or especially in anyone elses arms, and she would be aware of that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because I am stalking them.

• 1 decade ago

well, I used to have the same 'problem'!

if a girl gets a lot of attention from men she usually gets this sort of impression even though it's really sick

• 1 decade ago

She's been around the pole too much, honey. Blindfold her and she won't know the difference. Godloveya.

• Black
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's because they know that guys stare at them. Expecially the bitter exes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.