Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why is it that many beautiful women always think that they are being stalked?

It seems to me that many of the girls that I date think that their ex's are stalking them? Are most dancers like this?

Favorite Answer

Lots of women (not always attractive ones) like to claim that they're being stalked. I think it's a combination of insecurity and arrogance. They want you to believe that they're so desirable that no man can let them go; or, THEY want to believe it. They're usually attention whores. Don't waste your time with them.

BTW-being truly stalked can be a very scary experience. A woman who actually experiences it won't drop the subject into a casual conversation.

• :)

No, it's not a dancer thing. It's a thing with vain women who think they're the most beautiful people in the world and that everyone wants them.

Most beautiful women think all men are stalking them except the ones that turn them on enough to sleep with - then it's ok.

Source(s): Personal experience.

eh, all the more power to ya if u can stand that ur girl is gawked at by numerous drunk men. but uhh about the question at hand.... maybe theyre just vain and like to think that. i highly doubt all of ur girlfriends have been stalked.

Actually I have been stalked by exes in certain ways..from myspace stalking to drive bys...

Maybe if her ex valued her most for her appearance, as though she was his possession, or in a sick way like his "trophy".... If it were a guy like that, he might not want to see his "trophy" away from him or especially in anyone elses arms, and she would be aware of that.

Because I am stalking them.

well, I used to have the same 'problem'!

if a girl gets a lot of attention from men she usually gets this sort of impression even though it's really sick

She's been around the pole too much, honey. Blindfold her and she won't know the difference. Godloveya.

• Black

It's because they know that guys stare at them. Expecially the bitter exes.