So who is Anna Nicoles babys father and how did she die?

Seriously they are dragging this out for more attention, Its been like 3 weeks maybe longer? I just listen every now and then but now I want to know!

• ®
    Favorite Answer

She died of an accidental drug overdose( mixture of legal drugs that was lethal when mixed). The DNA will be made public April 3. May she now RIP.

She died from a combo of viral infection/drug overdose..they found 9 rx drugs in her system.. the sleeping aid one basically shut he brain off and she slept onto the other side.

Father ID has not been released yet for the little girl

No one No's who the father is until April 13 that's when there releasing the results. I think she was killed

It already came out....the blonde one is the dad....Harry....or something. (forgot name) and they don't know what killed her but the autopsy found like 9 or 10 different drugs in her system

Source(s): T.V. News. Mags, everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

she died of "combined drug intoxication" with the sleeping medication chloral hydrate as the major factor.

and the results of the DNA test are not revealed yet

=]

Source(s): yahoo.com

she died because of a accidental drug over dose of prescription medication,i think Larry is the father.

1. no one knows

2. 'accidental overdose' - its all over the net, news and yahoo's front page

She was definitely murdered and the blonde guy is the baby's daddy...................I'm not quite sure to tell you the truth

she died of a drug overdose and nobody knows who the father is...............