MySpace Music Question,Please Help?

Is it possible to upload my own music from my computer on to myspace? if so please tell me the steps on how to do this thank you.

Favorite Answer

STEP 1: Sign up for a MySpace artist account: On the MySpace Web site (see link below), click on the "More Music" link in the light-blue MySpace Music menu bar half-way up the screen. (Do not go directly to the Sign-Up link, because you want to create an artist account, not just a regular MySpace personal account.) This will take you to the Music page.

STEP 2: Click on the "Artist Sign-Up link" (the far-right link in the red "MySpace Music" bar near the top.) Fill in your email address and password, and agree to the terms of service.

STEP 3: Fill out your personal and band information. Select your genre of music, upload band photos and describe your band and members however you see fit.

STEP 4: Upload four uncompressed mp3 files of your own music to your site. You can make these tracks downloadable or simply have them on your site for fans to listen to samples of your music.

• zubik

This research is never riskless. There's no manner in hell that rock fanatics have a larger IQ than steel fanatics involving the personalities they traditionally have. And digital tune on best? Sure, a few types of it, however how are jazz and steel now not up there both? Most steel fanatics I recognise are tremendously sensible who've a classicist style and take a look at to familiarize themselves with political technological know-how. This survey additionally does not keep in mind folks who revel in more than one genres and the truth that many genres which can be deemed to be "lesser" do not need their extra refined artists provided. This survey simply reeks of holes.