Does anyone have any great recipes for appetizers and cocktails?

I'm having a little get together with some friends, and I need some help in deciding on what kind of appetizers I should make along with their recipes. Also if anyone has any unique creative cocktails please feel free to share with me if possible!!

Favorite Answer

Tandoori Chicken Wings, Goan Crab Cakes, Paneer Pakoras!

Chotte Kofta (Spicy Mini Meatballs):

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art49675.asp

*********************************************************

Mango Mojito, Chai Martinis, Mango Cosmo...

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art48870.asp

• lieser

Vegetable Pizza 2 programs of refrigerated crescent rolls a million cup mayo 2 -8 ounce programs of cream cheese a million equipment of unique ranch dressing (dry) diverse shredded uncooked vegetables Cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, radishes, chopped onion and cheese. placed the crescent rolls on a cookie sheet and pat out to make a crust, confirm you have a sheet with short raised facets. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. do away with from oven and funky. unfold dressing, mayo and cream cheese that have all been blended at the same time over crust.suited with vegetables and cheese. Refrigerate till waiting to serve. do no longer make an afternoon forward by way of fact the crust would grow to be soggy. notice: the component i like approximately this recipe is you may serve it as component of a meal or cut back in small squares and use as an appetizer.

I love to make bruschetta I can't give you exact measurements as it really is a matter of taste but you can't go wrong. Take a loaf of Italian or French bread and cut into bite size pieces big enough so that you can put the bruschetta topping on the top of them. Toast bread either on the grill, in the toaster oven or broiler be very careful because this can burn rather quickly. Once bread is done set aside, it will be hard (llike toast) but that is okay.

In a bowl combine:

Finely diced tomatoes (remove seeds and cartilage)

A drizzle of olive oil

Finely chopped fresh Basil leaves

Finely chopped black olives (optional)

Minced fresh garlic (I use about two cloves but it's up to you)

Vinegar either Balsamic or Red Wine it depends on your taste.

Mix it all together and taste add a pinch of salt if needed and adjust the other ingredients.

Refrigerate for about two hours or more so that the flavors blend.

To serve spoon about a teaspoon or tablespoon (depending on the size of your bred pieces) onto the toasted bread. Serve on a pretty tray with whole fancy olives or gardinere as a garnish. Voila, quick and easy and delicious.

Source(s): I make this all summer but it's great any time. Perfect for cocktails.

Well I have a few tried and true.

* The first one is simple just take slices of salame and put some cream cheese in the middle then roll salame and put a toothpick in it. I like to use garlic cream cheese, you can also put little peppers or olives in the middle with the cream cheese.

* cut hot dogs into 3rds or use little smokies, wrap in bacon, put a toothpick in them and line them up in a baking pan close together. Cover with brown sugar and bake at 250 until brown sugar has melted. It takes a couple of hours. You can then transfer them to a crockpot to stay warm.

* Bruschetta and oven baked italian toast (both of these can be store bought)

* develed eggs (if you don't already have a great develed egg recipie try cooks.com

* For drink recipies try thebar.com

Elephant ears are fabulous. Take some puff pastry and spread some pesto and sundried tomatoes over it and roll it upo that it looks like a easr and cut then put in the oven for about 15 min.(be careful soas not to burn). They are so good.

mix in blender:

roasted red peppers

basil

garlic

add a little olive oil

and put in the center of a dish of goat cheese

toast and quarter pitas

put the goat cheese & pepper concoction in pitas and enjoy!

I usually found out that margaritas are well-known and suit most people, punches are also a good alternative

pigs in a blanket are always good and simple.just buy some crescent rolls and wrap them around some coctail weinies.

i advice you to try lebanese appetizers called MEZZA

visit this website: http://www.cookingsite.net/Lebrecipes/GLD.htm

best answer NO ???