What to bring on a 4 hour plane ride.?

I am flying to Arizona on friday and its about 4 hours long. What should i bring to keep me busy. Have any advice??

• Favorite Answer

iPod, book, something light to eat, dress comfortably-jeans and a t-shirt-, i always like to take Sudoku with me when I fly to Germany-it keeps you busy for hours once you get the hang of it-, basically anything travel friendly that you think will keep you busy.

Enjoy your trip! =)

One thing I found from international flights, take music, take books or magazines, and take something to help you sleep, also, a travel pillow and eyeshades. Don't wait until you get to the airport to get them, you will pay a lot more money for the same thing. If you have a portable DVD player, take that too. Basically, whatever you can think of that will help you entertain yourself. The best thing I found, sleep. Makes time go by much faster, and you are well rested for when you get there, and it won't screw up your sleep schedule too much because of the jet lag and time zone changes. Coming back might be a different story though, lol.

Less is more when traveling, but don't go empty-handed either.

MP3 players are great! Small, plenty of memory--music, books on tape (my favorite) or whatever. Also, bring a book, a spiral notebook and a pen. That should do it.

Any more and it becomes cumbersome to travel!

Okay, maybe a laptop and some folders with work material in it, but that's it!!

A book. Bring some money because they'll sell you some earphones for a movie. I've flown so many times in the past 30 years.

• Mike R

Book/magazines/newspaper or any combination of the above. If you buy a newspaper at the airport it should have a crossword puzzle or something in it so you can always do that. Or if you have a laptop with a DVD player you can always watch a movie.

If you have one, bring a portable dvd player and dvd's. The players are about $60-80 but will keep you entertained and they are getting so popular that many airports are starting to rent them out for passengers!

If you have an iPod, bring that. You could also bring a book or an electronic hand-held game (a cheapo) like Yahtzee or something. I also do word search puzzles and sudoku puzzles

• ?

Now a days,I just bring a book.

Source(s): This is what I do.
  • :)

Mp3 player, a good magazine and some sweets or chocolate to munch on!

Book and your Ipod. They will probably show a movie. It will go by fast. Sleep if you can.

Good Luck