where is your fav swimsuit shopping store?

tankinis?

Favorite Answer

Everything But Water - Everything is coordinated by color so you can just mix and match. They also carry sizes for normal people and even have extra support built into some tops for large breasted woman or extra umph for small chested woman. The associates are pretty knowledgeable too. Have fun!

Venice Beach, Caribbean. Catalina Island.

I've found that Target swimsuits are the best. They come in many styles and colors, are inexpensive, and flatter a wider variety of figures.

Tropi-Ties Swimwear. They've been online forever and have really cute swimsuits by all the favorite brands.

• axford

Oh! i choose i could go procuring!! I propose that you get an outstanding form of summery clothing, that's so beautiful!! %sunlight has large clothing for summer and that i respect their stye. Ross has all kinds of clothing, you may consistently discover an outstanding form of inexpensive fashion designer clothing there and massive denims and shorts. My chum really likes wetseal and anchor blue. you'll come across large footwear from ae. at payless so i imagine so you might also go there. in case you opt for coastline type clothing i propose that you visit hollister, i respect their clothing. Aeropostale also has large clothing and an outstanding form of sales. solid success. =D

J.Crew has a great selection online and in stores. They were one of the first stores I knew of to sell bikini pieces separately.

Hello,

I love sport chalet. They have really cute things, though they can be expensive!! I also like abercrombie. Thats a fun store.

Hope I helped!!

Elsie

• Juicy! I <3 their swim suits. They're like the cutest things ever!

Victorias secret has all kinds of swim suits and many brand names

Guess...they have the coolest swimsuits to make you look they the celebrities....