where is your fav swimsuit shopping store?

tankinis?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Everything But Water - Everything is coordinated by color so you can just mix and match. They also carry sizes for normal people and even have extra support built into some tops for large breasted woman or extra umph for small chested woman. The associates are pretty knowledgeable too. Have fun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Venice Beach, Caribbean. Catalina Island.

• 1 decade ago

I've found that Target swimsuits are the best. They come in many styles and colors, are inexpensive, and flatter a wider variety of figures.

• 1 decade ago

Tropi-Ties Swimwear. They've been online forever and have really cute swimsuits by all the favorite brands.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • axford
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Oh! i choose i could go procuring!! I propose that you get an outstanding form of summery clothing, that's so beautiful!! %sunlight has large clothing for summer and that i respect their stye. Ross has all kinds of clothing, you may consistently discover an outstanding form of inexpensive fashion designer clothing there and massive denims and shorts. My chum really likes wetseal and anchor blue. you'll come across large footwear from ae. at payless so i imagine so you might also go there. in case you opt for coastline type clothing i propose that you visit hollister, i respect their clothing. Aeropostale also has large clothing and an outstanding form of sales. solid success. =D

• 1 decade ago

J.Crew has a great selection online and in stores. They were one of the first stores I knew of to sell bikini pieces separately.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello,

I love sport chalet. They have really cute things, though they can be expensive!! I also like abercrombie. Thats a fun store.

Hope I helped!!

Elsie

• Juicy! I <3 their swim suits. They're like the cutest things ever!

• 1 decade ago

Victorias secret has all kinds of swim suits and many brand names

• 1 decade ago

Guess...they have the coolest swimsuits to make you look they the celebrities....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.