are alot of bi girls single?

or do most have a bf or a gf??

seems like all the ones i meet on here are taken:(

Favorite Answer

Bi-girls are usually the cuter ones and they have twice as many chances for a date on Sat night, so they usually are taken.

Self-identified bisexual girls are probably more likely to have male partners. This is because some lesbians mistrust bisexuals for "sleeping with the enemy" or "betraying the feminist cause".

Some straight males fear bisexual females through a fear that they (the bisexual) will run off with another female. Other males get turned on thinking that the bisexual female will invite another female for a threesome.

Of course they are taken..

Guys like Bi girls....A lot....

• FTW

LOL..... I think it holds true for all groups..... "All the good ones are taken".

But, damitall, I'm a good one (a gay grrl), and I'm not taken. So I just dis-proved my previous statement. Ah shoot.

i'm a bi single

Well i am and let people know i am only in it for sex. Have many freinds and plenty of sex. Who needs just one person for both

i know alot that are single here in new york if you live in ny , i will be happy to hook up .

it should be easier for bi girls cause they can get anybody

taken....they have gf and bf....

i have a boyfriend but no girlfriend anymore.