Where can I get (or how can I make) an electronic reset timer?

I have an electronic device that runs off of a 5V, 2A transformer plugged into a regular US (120V) wall outlet. The device seems to fail quite often and it's a hassle to have to go unplug and plug it back in. I'm looking for a solution that either goes between the wall outlet and the transformer or the... show more I have an electronic device that runs off of a 5V, 2A transformer plugged into a regular US (120V) wall outlet. The device seems to fail quite often and it's a hassle to have to go unplug and plug it back in. I'm looking for a solution that either goes between the wall outlet and the transformer or the transformer and the device. I'd like it to interrupt power flow for a second or two every 30-60 minutes. I guess another option would be a remote switch that I could control from either my computer or at least another room.
1 answer 1