Daney asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Im not a virgin and ive had sex and now im bleeding...?

im not a virgin and i had sex earlier today, and i started bleeding during it. i just got off my period not that long ago, so i know it isnt that, im confused on what it could be and im about to have a nervous breakdown...

Favorite Answer

You may need to go to the doctor and get it checked out. Bleeding after sex is not normal unless you are on your period you may have some sort of problem. Good luck.

Ok, this could be becuase of your hymen, this is the thin barrier or skin that is inside your vagina, which gets popped or broken during sex. The first time you have sex, it shoudl break, and it will bleed, whoich is partially the reason why it hurts so much. But, depending won which position you did it in, or length of the guys penis, it may be still a little intact. This might be a reason why you bled, becasue the guy broke you in fully, and the best position for this would be girl on top (first time normally for a girl would be missionary, which a lad doesnt get his whole manhood into you as he would with you on top)

If you persist to bleed, id consult a doctor to be honest.

I used to have that happen. Still don't know why. Well actually I do, I had endometriosis from a very young age. Put in a tampon and do not worry about it.

Your periods and bleeding can be erratic for your entire menstrual life. So do not get stressed.

This isn't strange enough for the Doctor.

Is your partner really rough during sex? I recommend seeing a doctor about this. I had a friend at work tell me about this problem, and she said that her partner's penis was just too big for her vagina. When he placed it into her, he would tear something in her vagina and cause her to bleed. (Unfortunately, I did not ask her what was being torn, but I think it was the lining of her vagina.)

• ?

you probably did pop your cherry meaning ruin the hymen this is a skinny layer of dermis interior your vagina that gets broken once you have intercourse! that's thoroughly generic to bleed from that it is likewise generic to be in a sprint discomfort. you would be the 1st few cases with intercourse. you're fantastic and generic so in simple terms placed on a pad to stay away from leaks and then wait it is going to bypass away.

sometimes even though you think your period is over its not. like it skips one day and contiunes the next. actually i read a true story about a girl who had a diease called HPV. and she would start bleeding even though her period wouldnt come for another 2 weeks. you should see your doctor about it.

It's probably left overs from your period. Ever have spotting a day or two after you thought your period was done? It does happen.

it is usual to bleed a little when you lose ur virginity, but no so much.. i think it best u see a doctor - if ur underage, get one of ur friends to go with u so u dont have to tell ur parents.. or call a teen helpline

• hello

ask your Doctor

Youre screwed.... literally...