how many weight watchers points is a chicken soft taco from rubios?

Favorite Answer

7

This is a great website for restaurant points: www.dwlz.com (Dottie's Weight Loss Zone)

Weight Watchers Chicken Tacos

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

have you ever been to dottie's weight loss zone? she lists over 500 restaurants with points values of their foods. she also lists the points of just about anything else you could think of... it's dwlz.com

if you don't find rubio's, just look at other mexican restaurants and maybe you'll find something comparable. good luck!

Source(s): avid "weight watcher"

Www.dwlz.com Restaurants

• wwhrd

Oh my god, I'm sorry I don't know but did you have to say Rubio's? I moved and no longer have Rubio's at my disposal...I say eat three and hop onto the treadmill!! Lucky dog!