i am 29 yrs healthy female . i ve a sore on hip bone which has not healed for 17 yrs . it pains too sometimes.

it breaks bleeds oozes pus then heals . then again if water goes inside it , it starts paining then breaks bleeds and repeats the circle. its been 17 yrs i ve been living with it....is it cancer or pressure sore?i am too scared to go to doctor...is there any herbal remedy?

3 Answers

  • RaeRae
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You need to put aside your fears and get to the doctor immediately.

    Source(s): Nurse practitioner
  • tony
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    i would doubt its cancer, however I would go to the doctor. I say doctor only because I dont see any herbal remedy working and it could be a large number of possibilities and with just a couple test he/she will determine exact cause.

  • 1 decade ago

    You've had this since you were 12 !? Why didn't your parents take you to the doctor when you were younger?? 17 years is way too long to let something like that go. Get to the doctor and get it fixed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.