A question for Jehovahs Witnesses?

I've just read from a JW that answered a question, stating Jesus is just a creation. So therefore who says I am the Alpha and Omega, the begining and the end, the first and the last. Because in my Bible it has Christs writing in Red, and its Red! Rev 22:13 which to me is exactly the same as Isaiah 41:4 does... show more I've just read from a JW that answered a question, stating Jesus is just a creation. So therefore who says I am the Alpha and Omega, the begining and the end, the first and the last. Because in my Bible it has Christs writing in Red, and its Red! Rev 22:13 which to me is exactly the same as Isaiah 41:4 does this not say they are the same? Also in Rev 1:11 And who holds the keys in Rev 1:18 (also in Red)

I'm not attacking you I just want your theory!
Update: So are you been obedient to Acts 1:8?
Update 2: To abdijah. You are misinterpting what is said! Will you answer my questions please?
Update 3: will the JWs please answer the specific questions please you will see then they are linked!
Update 4: In whose name should we meet together? (Matthew 18:20; 1 Corinthians 5:4) Demons are subject to whose name? (Luke 10:17; Acts 16:18) Repentance and forgiveness should be preached in whose name? (Luke 24:47) In whose name are you to believe and receive the forgiveness of sins (John 1:12; 3:16; Acts... show more In whose name should we meet together? (Matthew 18:20; 1 Corinthians 5:4)

Demons are subject to whose name? (Luke 10:17; Acts 16:18)

Repentance and forgiveness should be preached in whose name? (Luke 24:47)

In whose name are you to believe and receive the forgiveness of sins (John 1:12; 3:16; Acts 10:43; I John 3:23; 5:13)

By whose name, and NO OTHER, do we obtain salvation (Acts 4:12)

Whose name should be invoked as we bring our petitions to God in prayer? (John 14:13, 14; 15:16; 16:23, 24)

In whose name is the Holy Spirit sent? (John 14:26)

Whose name and authority was invoked by the disciples in healing the sick and lame? (Acts 3:16; 4:7-10, 30)

Whose name did Paul tell us to call upon (1 Corinthians 1:2)?

Whose name is above every name (Ephesians 1:21; Philippians 2:9-11)
Update 5: In the Book of Revelation Jesus is called the beginning of the creation of God. To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: the amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God, says this (Revelation 3:14). This verse has been used to say that Jesus was a created being. Jesus Is... show more In the Book of Revelation Jesus is called the beginning of the creation of God.

To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: the amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God, says this (Revelation 3:14).

This verse has been used to say that Jesus was a created being.

Jesus Is The Origin Of God’s Creation
The word translated “beginning” can also have the meaning of “origin.” This idea is that the creation of all things originated with Jesus. He is the source of creation.

Summary

Jesus is called the beginning of God’s creation. This does not mean that he is a created being. It refers to the fact that he is the origin of God’s creation – he is the one who originated the creation process.