What kind of swimsuit suits my body type?

I'm 5'3", 115lbs., a bit broad shoulders, average body type.

What kind of swimsuits suit me best? bikini, tankini, 1 pc., tube type, haltered?

It's summer and I'm ready for the beach!

Favorite Answer

You should look good in anything, but I'm 5' 3 and if I only weighed 115, I would wear the bikini!!

you're fortunate by way of fact you may placed on the hip, new bandeau varieties that are so common this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days AND a bandeau will make you seem to have greater on suited. they're large that way! A bandeau suited is often a band of fabrics thatgoes quickly around the chest, as adverse to a tri-suited, or halter suited, that have individual cups. multiple the greater moderen ones have jewelry, or ties contained in the midsection. attempt to locate one that has some gathers which will upload some fullness. Salinas and Letarte have some truly beautiful ones out precise now. sturdy success! C.

you said you have broad shoulders so dont go for halters. thats the worst. a 1 pc depends on your age. if you are between 10 aand 25 a two peice is best. over 40, a one peice unless you have a really good body.

Have you looked at a bandeau bikini? They're very popular this year. Salinas has a couple of delicious ones!

C.

If you have atummy then no to bikini

Tankini and swimming shorts

or a halterneck with swimming shorts

that way you feel comfortable and are still looking coool

post up some pics an we will be able to tell you.... not being perverted but there are so many body shapes......

bikini